Whether we realize it or not, we make small and large choices every day that set the course of our lives. We have been doing that, in some cases, even before we came into this life. We have a choice even concerning choices - we can choose to accept responsibility for the choices we have made in the past or we can deny acknowledging that we did. Either way, we are each who, what and where we are as a result of our own choices. The sooner we deal with that fact the sooner we will be able to chart the course for our future lives by taking charge of our choices going forward. That was one of those hard choices I made in my life - accepting responsibility for my past choices. Now to be more concious of the teeny tiny and large choices I am making as I live every day.
2 comments:
Congrats on a great start - keep it up! Nice look too!
Love you.
Yea! So glad you're blogging. This inspires me to get back to my posts. Thanks for the link. HUG!
Post a Comment